You hear it from us all the time – online reference checking works. It’s efficient, powerful and provides more candid reference feedback than traditional methods.
Speaking of, don’t get us started on reference checking by phone. At this point I’m pretty sure there is a script used by the entire human resources industry when describing the experience:
- “It takes two weeks to hear back from a reference, IF they actually call you back.”
- “Name and dates of employment; that’s about all they’ll give you.”
and my personal favorite:
- “It’s just a ‘check-the-box’ process I’m required to do. I’m not actually depending on the information”
SkillSurvey’s Pre-Hire 360 brings value back to this inefficient process. Christine Marks, Director of Talent Acquisition at Brown and Caldwell is now:
- getting 4 to 5 references to respond in two days
- using reference feedback to guide interviews
- filling her talent pipeline with over 1,000 high quality candidates
And Christine’s not the only one. Your peers have also been sharing their thoughts on Linkedin:
“Love SkillSurvey. As a professional recruiter, it just makes sense”Roslyn Parchment
“We love SkillSurvey, cannot imagine not having it…”Agnes Martin
“Great tool!”Susan Collins
“SkillSurvey has been a huge part of improving our team’s efficiency, quality of hires throughout the organization, and maximizing cultural fit.”Cynthia Gwaltney
“SkillSurvey is so efficient and timely. We’ve been using it for a couple of years very effectively.”Amy Brown
Modesty aside, it’s a wonderful feeling to be loved. And hiring these days is hard, so it’s great to know life for our customers is just a bit easier.
Check out more success stories like Brown and Caldwell on the customer page of our website.