A healthcare organization’s success lies in its employee’s ability to take great care of its patients. With patient experience becoming a top priority, all elements of a healthcare organization need to adapt including talent acquisition and human resources. Academic and professional experience can provide an employee with a great foundation in hard skills, but lacking insight into soft skills could lead to quick turnover or a major adverse impact to patient experience.
In this webinar, the presenter walks through observations and best practices in understanding and selecting candidates with soft skills in mind. You will learn:
- What are soft skills, how they’re different from hard skills, and why are they important
- Which soft skills are crucial for healthcare job candidates to ensure quality patient experience
- How to identify soft skills in each stage of recruitment
- Best practices for behavioral-based interviewing
- How to adapt your process based on the generational differences from Baby Boomers to Gen-Z