What is the key to hiring employees who will stay? A Gallup poll found that while 54 percent of disengaged employees would leave their organizations for a raise of 20 percent or less, only 37 percent of engaged employees would. To earn loyalty that’s stronger than the lure of a greater salary, organizations need to engage their new hires—and that process starts during recruiting. Listen in to our on-demand webinar with BambooHR to explore how to optimize your interviews to find a long-term match for the position.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The four factors that determine alignment during recruiting
- Questions to ask references to assess a candidate’s soft skills
- Tips for refining a job description to focus on alignment
- How to avoid biased hiring when looking for a culture fit
- How to get context behind skills and experience on a resume