Senior Staff Accountant
SkillSurvey is the inventor and leading provider of online Reference, Source, and Post-Hire solutions that increase quality of hire, improve recruiting efficiency, and help higher education institutions prepare their students for their career. Using SkillSurvey’s web-based Reference®, Source®, and Post-Hire solutions, organizations improve the quantity and quality of information they collect regarding a job candidate’s work performance.
This is an opportunity to join a high-energy, fast-paced entrepreneurial team which is experiencing solid financial growth and stability. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where the results of your efforts are immediately realized and appreciated, please consider applying.
SkillSurvey’s Senior Staff Accountant position represents a fantastic opportunity within a growing organization.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries.
- Monthly general ledger account analysis.
- Enter accounts payable.
- Enter sales contracts into accounting system and database and process invoices and sales orders.
- Email invoices to customers.
- Responsible for AR collections and entering customer payments.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Assist with preparation of reports for monthly Board meetings.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met in accordance with the closing dates set by management.
- Update MTD Revenue summary each month.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 0 – 2 years accounting experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Strong time management skills.
Interested candidates should email their resume to HR@skillsurvey.com. Please use
Senior Staff Accountant in Subject Line.