SkillSurvey is committed to making its solutions accessible to those who use assistive technology.
We continuously strive to conform with best practices and standards as defined by level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 guidelines. You can learn more about W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative here.
Accessibility features of SkillSurvey Reference, SkillSurvey Post-Hire and SkillSurvey Career Readiness for candidates, employees, and students and individuals who are providing feedback:
- Predictable use of page headers and footers
- Use of heading tags to organize page structure
- Text descriptions for images
- Descriptive names for links
- High contrast colors
- Well labeled form fields
- Focus indicators
- Content accessible by keyboard alone
- Easily increase font size for better readability
Evaluation Methods Used
- Internal in-house expertise
- External consulting
- WAVE web accessibility evaluation tool
- NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access) tool
SkillSurvey values the importance of accessibility and strives to make its platform accessible for all users. An Accessibility Conformance Report based on VPAT Version 2.2 is available for review. Our ongoing “accessibility aware” development standards will be continuously applied as future updates are made.
If you have any suggestions or comments about the accessibility of our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org