over 500 leading hospitals and health systems rely on SkillSurvey
We know that you take that responsibility very seriously. Who you hire affects not only your overall productivity and patient satisfaction, but it also affects your compliance with health and safety regulations. That's why over 500 leading hospitals and health systems rely on SkillSurvey’s reference-checking, reference-assessment, and sourcing solutions to screen job candidates for competencies, behaviors and values that support high-quality care.
SkillSurvey improves your quality-of-hire and:
- Improves patient satisfaction that influences HCAHPS scores
- Lowers the risk of making an inappropriate hire
- Complies with regulations and accreditation guidelines
- Reaches elusive candidates for hard-to-fill positions, such as an occupational therapist or a cardiac care nurse, avoiding agency and advertising fees
- Improves the efficiency of busy recruiters
Through our focus on the healthcare industry, we’ve developed surveys specific to 50 healthcare job families. So, you can assess candidates on the exact skill-sets required in your healthcare setting.
Clients Report Strong HCAHPS Scores
A sample of SkillSurvey’s 23 most-tenured hospital clients scored above-average in measures of patient satisfaction. In the sample, 75-percent received the highest possible score in the HCAHPS category of “Recommend to Friends and Family.” This is seven-percent higher than the national average, in a category that resonates strongly with prospective patients. SkillSurvey clients also ranked above-average in measures for “Nurse Communications,” “Responsiveness” and “Explaining Medications Clearly.” For more on HCAHPS, download the brochure: click here.
Our healthcare client roster includes a “Who’s Who” of hospitals, with:
- Eight of the top 17 hospitals ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll
- Over 45 Magnet hospitals, as designated by the American Nursing Credentialing Center
- Seven of the top 11 children’s hospitals in the U.S.
- Over 50 teaching hospitals in the U.S.